1. In what country is Alhambra located? It is Located in Southern Spain.
2. What kind of building is Alhambra? It is one of Spain’s major tourist attractions.
3. Who built the Alhambra? Muslims from Noth Africa built the Alhambra.
4. In what year did the builder’s lose control of their building? It held control over 300 years.
5. Describe the three major elements that can be part of arabesque designs. The three major elements are carved, complex, and creative.
6. Why are realistic images NOT found in arabesque designs? Because it is not art.
7. What is another word that can be used to define the Islamic concept of al-tawhid? The Another word is “unification”.
- Who was on your team? How well did you work together? Who was the most helpful in making your team succeed? (Yes, you can name yourself) What did that person do to help you all do well? Or, what kept your team from working smoothly together? Dominic Tai is my partner. We did a different part.
- Retell the story your four scenes illustrated? (You should be able to state it in 4 sentences.) I draw the spaceship. It is going to space. The spaceship fighting the other ship. And when the spaceship is done it lands back on Earth.
- Which scene did you create? I created 4 scenes.
- Continuity is a movie term that means there are repeating elements from scene to scene that makes all scene look like they belong together. How does your scene visual unite with the other three? It makes a story.
- Which is space ship yours? What distinguishes it from your team members’ ship? How did you emphasize it? Were you successful? Does it really catch our attention over everything else? Why or Why not? My spaceship is different than my partner’s ship. Because we doing differently.
- This project simulated working on a movie as a concept artist. What insights did you gain about this profession from participating in this simulation? It is kind of hard but I got it.
1. The arrange of elements
2. Composition of film
3. One method of the elements
5. It need to be perfect.
6. It need to be straight.
7. Street lights and street branches
8. Use your frame to frame actors.
The name of the piece is Basketball for a Batman by UlricLeprovost. It was created January 28, 2016 and publish in DeviantArt.com. It is a Digital Art piece. I see snow in the background. It has lights in the left corner. The lights have the blueish white colors. Batman is standing and he is holding a basketball. Batman is black colored and the basketball is orange colored. There is a basketball hoop in the drawing. The basketball hoop is big and has snow. It has an unidentifiable shape in the background on the left. It looks to look like black color.
The three elements of design that this painting use well are Space, Value, and Form. The first element of design is Value. Value is the lightness and darkness in a painting. This painting shows value in it’s snow and ice. It pops out around the hoop and at the light. The next element of design is Space. It is balanced because Batman and the hoop share the same amount of space. Lastly this painting uses Form as an element of design. It looks like Batman is the closer to us than the hoop. The painting has perspective.
Lastly the two Principles of Design used in this painting are Balance and Emphasis. The picture is balanced and symmetrical. There is a focal area: Batman. He is closest to us and emphasized.
The name of the painting is Great Blue Heron Egret In South Florida. I see the sunset. It has trees in the background. It has plants. And it has a bird. The colors I see are green, yellow, orange, blue, white, gray, and black. The bird is standing in the middle of the plants. I don’t know what the bird is looking at. The artist is unknown. It was created between 2000-now. The medium is oil. It is a painting of a bird in the style of realism.